Flourish at MHBC is designed to help women in all seasons of life connect and grow deeper into a vital relationship with Jesus Christ while building meaningful, encouraging relationships with one another. Flourish is the product of many hands that work tirelessly to help create meaningful experiences through Bible study and small groups so that women can connect into a vital relationship with Jesus Christ. If you're interested in helping somehow, check out the opportunities below.
- Special events committee/planning. This may include retreats, special events, community outreach planning
- Small group leader. To facilitate discussion with women around a selected topic or study
- Childcare. To provide child care for Bible studies, mentoring moms groups, or special events.
- Hospitality and food service for weekly gatherings and special events.
- Audio/Visual technician for weekly gatherings and special events for women
Contact Lisa Strickland.