Welcome to MHBC’s Online Giving Service. Online giving is a safe and easy way to take action and support the ministries of Morgan Hill Bible Church. We use an online database system called Planning Center Giving that enables you to make online contributions and to view your year-to-date giving. Contributions can be a one-time gift or scheduled as recurring for an interval you create.
5 Simple Steps
Type in the amount you want to give.
Choose the fund to which you would like to give (i.e. General Fund, Benevolence).*
Set up the frequency of the gift.
Choose your payment method.
Click the Start Giving button and you are done!
*General fund is where all usual giving goes and Benevolence is for over and above giving to support our Benevolence Ministry.
Benefits of Online Giving
There are several benefits to online giving for both you and the church:
- First Fruits. In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the “first fruits” of our labor. By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify you can ensure that your first fruits are given back to God. You can create a giving schedule that works with your budget.
- Simplicity. You can view your contribution history 24/7. Many people are doing more of their finances online and using fewer checks. This enables you to now give in the same way.
- Consistency. You can create a recurring giving schedule so that you don’t have to worry about forgetting to bring your check to church and you can give, even when you are out of town.
- Security. Online giving is more secure than giving with a check in that an electronic gift can’t be lost or stolen.
- Helping MHBC. Online contributions require less processing from our administrative staff since the information is logged and deposited automatically. You help the church to simplify the accounting process and strengthen the church's base of regular support
Why We Give
The Bible teaches and encourage generous financial giving. Why? Because every time you give, you...
- Please God. "And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for which such sacrifices God is pleased." (Hebrews 13:16)
- Meet needs. "Share with God's people who are in need." (Romans 12:13)
- Break the grip of materialism in your life. "No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money." (Matthew 6:24)
- Show your faith in God's provision. "Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this, says the Lord Almighty, and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it." (Malachi 3:10)
- Make your life more complete. "Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously." (2 Corinthians 9:6)
- Store up treasures in heaven. Jesus said, "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal." (Matthew 6:19-20)
Contact Dirk Caudill.